US-DC Washington DC
Senior HRIS Analyst- CoStar- Washington DC
We are currently in search of a Senior HRIS Analyst – Workday to join our growing team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. The Analyst is responsible for assisting in the support of all aspects of HRIS to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day to day technology support to the Human Resources team and internal support teams. The Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work across different teams and thrive in fast-paced environment. The Senior HRIS Analyst reports directly into the Senior HRIS Manager within the Human Resources organization at CoStar.
- Analyze work processes with an eye on efficiency, quality and data-driven decision making
- Work with the HR team leads and business unit managers to evaluate future Workday enhancements and modules, recommend usage, and support the implementation of future Workday modules
- Lead the planning and execution of Workday projects, business requirements, business processes and workflows, system configuration and changes, controls and security optimization
- Ensure projects are delivered on schedule and within budget
- Identify opportunities within existing processes and implement scalable solutions
- Apply change management principles to facilitate adoption of new or improved processes and/or capabilities
- Create advanced dashboards/reports that support data driven decision making
- Establish processes/controls to maintain data integrity for critical fields feeding into other systems
- Maintain inbound and outbound integrations with multiple vendors as well as internal systems
- Serve as a liaison between HR and other functions that use Workday as the system of record
- Coach power users on Workday functionality and ensure they are leveraging Workday to the fullest
- Work on projects with a broad scope, involving multiple technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience, to include 3+ years of experience with Workday.
- Highly proficient in Workday HCM, Workday Recruiting, Time Tracking, Security, and Reporting tools.
- Exposure and understanding of compliance including SOX as it relates to the HRIS function.
- Excellent technical aptitude and organizational skills.
- Leadership in managing and executing test plans; with demonstrated ability to plan, prepare, and execute testing activities such as user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Cross-functional knowledge of HR processes and touch points in HCM, payroll, benefits, recruiting, training and talent.
- Maturity to handle and work hands-on with confidential data.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you’ll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug Life, legal, and supplementary insurance Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it — see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing