Senior Research Recruiter
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Joining the Talent Acquisition team at CoStar Group, you will contribute to the creation of a highly successful, fast paced, growth oriented, global organization. Our people vision and strategy is aligned with CoStar Group’s overall business objectives, and at its core is centered on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent in the communities that we operate within.
As a Senior Research Recruiter on the Talent Acquisition team, you are responsible for sourcing, assessing, and recruiting top talent into CoStar as well as building a talent pipeline for future hiring. In this full-life cycle recruiting role you will act as the key contact for hiring managers and will partner with HR Business Partners to ensure that the talent needs of the organization are met. You will consult with hiring managers on all aspects of the talent acquisition process to include recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations, and offer presentation. This position will have responsibility for full-life cycle recruiting at multiple organizational levels and across multiple locations. This person is required to report into our Richmond, VA office four days per week, and has the option to work remotely one day per week.
- Oversee full-life cycle recruiting process for multiple requisitions for cross-functional teams.
- Build and manage candidate pipelines, develop and execute on a sourcing strategy, properly assess candidate qualifications, and present and close opportunities effectively
- Drive for results, be inquisitive, perpetuate a sales and service orientation towards clients and candidates and be a strong relationship builder
- Adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have a passion for the company and your craft
- Know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and build and grow talent networks
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, not-for-profit University or College.
- A track record of commitment to prior employers.
- Ability to report in our Richmond office 4 days a week with the option to work remotely one day a week.
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Demonstrated experience managing requisitions across multiple disciplines
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (we use Eightfold) as well as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms
- Experience utilizing job boards, target company cold-calling, and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations that affect recruitment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Corporate and senior level management recruiting experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience with Workday
- PHR or other certifications
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing