Richmond – Semmes
Senior Sales Trainer, LoopNet – Richmond, VA
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
LoopNet, the most popular place to find a space, is the #1 global commercial real estate marketplace. With more than 13 million global unique monthly visitors, LoopNet provides brokers, buyers and sellers with what they need to meet and make deals. LoopNet has established itself as the most effective and far-reaching digital marketplace for commercial real estate owners and brokers. We are not done yet! We continue to focus on driving expansion by increasing market share in the US and abroad, continuously innovating and enhancing the product and growing a powerhouse global team to reach our goals. Learn more about LoopNet.
As a LoopNet Sales Trainer, you will help build out our world class sales team. This role will be well-versed in our LoopNet Marketplace with a special focus on essential coaching and training on product functionality for the Sales organization. This role is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of ongoing product learning for Sales Executives and Sales Managers on LoopNet products. In addition, they will help to analyze the training and development needs of the sales organization and work collaboratively with the full Sales Training team to develop high impact programs that increase sales and sales effectiveness.
- Design, develop, and deliver training and coaching on all LoopNet products, including instructor-led in-person and virtual training, e-learning, and a variety of other instructional techniques with a focus on LoopNet and how they relate to other CoStar products.
- Design, develop, and deliver onboarding for new LoopNet Sales hires; serve as lead product trainer for multi-week new hire classes; act as a sales coach for multi-week, hands-on pre-production period focused on prospecting, call-coaching, demo feedback and systems utilization.
- Act as main point of contact between Product Development, Marketing and Learning & Development teams; work proactively to create and deliver training for the salesforce on new functionality and features as they are released.
- Work well within the team and across the organization to define learning solutions that address business priorities and bridge gaps in knowledge, competency and skills for salespeople in a variety of roles and with varied levels of experience.
- Participate in the design of curriculum (classroom, coaching and continuing education) and performance support tools that build the product mastery required to improve performance in sales for new and existing sales team members.
- Work with Sales Learning & Development team members to manage projects, timelines and commitments as well as communication and deployment plans.
- Conduct training assessments measuring the accuracy and effectiveness of programs, resources, and tools. Initiate changes based on feedback and/or changes in process.
- Partner with internal resources (recruiting, concierge services) with coordination of activities for out-of-town guests as well as booking internal guests/contributors for training sessions.
- Keep abreast of LoopNet strategy, industry changes, product enhancements and training best practices to improve and update learning programs accordingly.
A Leader: You understand that you are a role model to all of sales and demonstrate leadership and professional poise while coaching, mentoring and developing staff.
Charismatic: You are highly motivated, charismatic and energetic. You bring excitement and enthusiasm to a room.
A Coach: You have demonstrated success in coaching others and are a driver of positivity.
A Team Player: You work as an integral part of a team that works and wins together. You are articulate, persuasive, and willing to listen to and respect the views of others. You confidently engage with staff at all levels to define needs and expectations. You collaborate on projects and communicate results.
Comfortable with Change: You are comfortable with the inevitable changes that are brought about as a result of rapid growth and development.
A Strategic Problem-Solver: You have excellent critical thinking skills, dive into the details, ask intelligent questions, and think like a user. You can effectively identify varying needs and create training solutions that align with business goals and trainee needs.
A Strong and Articulate Communicator: You provide consistent and uniform delivery of training and facilitation that brings out the best in your trainees and involves them in their own learning.
Focused: You switch from long-range planning to facilitates monthly new hire training with ease. You really “get" what is a priority and can independently manage tight deadlines to completion.
Detail Oriented: You love organization and details and takes pride in all projects and tasks
- Five or more years of successful sales and/or sales training experience in a corporate setting, delivering instructor-led training
- Experience using a learning management system (LMS) to deploy content, manage course offerings, and track learning activity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three or more years of Instructional Design Experience, working with eLearning Tools preferably Articulate or Captivate
- Experience in the commercial real estate or multifamily commercial real estate industries is preferred
- Experience with consultative, relationship-focused training techniques
- Proficient with Articulate 360 Suite, Camtasia, PowerPoint and Graphic Design
- Familiarity with Workday Learning
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1986, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
- Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it — see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing