US-DC Washington DC
Sr. HRIS Analyst
We are currently in search of a Senior HRIS Analyst – Workday to join our growing team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. The Analyst is responsible for assisting in the support of all aspects of HRIS to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day to day technology support to the Human Resources team and internal support teams. The Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work across different teams and thrive in fast-paced environment. The Senior HRIS Analyst reports directly into the Senior HRIS Manager within the Human Resources organization at CoStar.
- Analyze work processes with an eye on efficiency, quality and data-driven decision making
- Work with the HR team leads and business unit managers to evaluate future Workday enhancements and modules, recommend usage, and support the implementation of future Workday modules
- Lead the planning and execution of Workday projects, business requirements, business processes and workflows, system configuration and changes, controls and security optimization
- Ensure projects are delivered on schedule and within budget
- Identify opportunities within existing processes and implement scalable solutions
- Apply change management principles to facilitate adoption of new or improved processes and/or capabilities
- Create advanced dashboards/reports that support data driven decision making
- Establish processes/controls to maintain data integrity for critical fields feeding into other systems
- Maintain inbound and outbound integrations with multiple vendors as well as internal systems
- Serve as a liaison between HR and other functions that use Workday as the system of record
- Coach power users on Workday functionality and ensure they are leveraging Workday to the fullest
- Work on projects with a broad scope, involving multiple technologies
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience, to include 3+ years of experience with Workday.
- Highly proficient in Workday HCM, Workday Recruiting, Time Tracking, Security, and Reporting tools.
- Exposure and understanding of compliance including SOX as it relates to the HRIS function.
- Excellent technical aptitude and organizational skills.
- Leadership in managing and executing test plans; with demonstrated ability to plan, prepare, and execute testing activities such as user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Cross-functional knowledge of HR processes and touch points in HCM, payroll, benefits, recruiting, training and talent.
- Maturity to handle and work hands-on with confidential data.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing