We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 18.150 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
What are your goals
As IT-HR application manager, you will be optimizing the use of the HCM software to facilitate effective human resource management, enhance employee experiences, and contribute to overall organizational success.
You will analyze client workflow, work together with local HR, the global teams (HR and IT-HR) as well as vendors to ensure stable operations. You have a client-facing role wherein your work starts from analyzing issues and work on an effective & efficient delivery of a solution.
As the HCM Application manager, you will ensure the smooth and reliable operation of the HCM application, including promptly troubleshooting of technical issues. Aiding and supporting end-users, including training, answering queries, and resolving any challenges they may encounter while using the HCM application.
You will play a key role in managing the connections between HR and IT systems and processes. You will support in the preparation and creation of a change request, be active in the testing process and further follow-up until the issue is fully resolved.
What would be your responsibilities
- Fully and soley responsible for performing complex tasks in satisfactory quality
- Aiding end-users, addressing inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and guiding employees and HR staff in effectively using the HCM application.
- Managing employee data within the HCM application, ensuring accuracy, integrity, and security of sensitive information.
- Collaborating with your colleagues to integrate the HCM application with other systems like user management, accounting, and medical system, ensuring seamless data flow and accurate reporting.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance HR processes through the effective use of the HCM application, streamlining workflows and optimizing user experiences.
- Actively supporting time management interfacing and processing, as well as the monthly payroll runs
- Ensure adherence to operational guidelines and compliance to standards
- Ensure own knowledge about best practices and the current market solutions
- Management of projects with functional responsibility
- Managing the rollout of new features or system changes (eg CLA), communicating updates to stakeholders, and ensuring a smooth transition for end-users.
- Providing technical guidance and training.
- Working with clients and vendors to design system enhancements
- Maintaining comprehensive documentation of system configurations and procedures to facilitate future troubleshooting and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders, global IT-HR and providers to ensure enhancements are optimally designed, configured, and work well within the company’s systems infrastructure.
WHAT YOU OFFER
What experiences would we like you to have
- Sound Experience in implementation processes
- Project Management skills
- Profound experience (5 to 10 years) with SAP HCM modules (Time, Pay, C&B, OM, masterdata, infotypes,…)
- Knowledge of Workday
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and process mapping applications.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, in written and spoken English
- Intercultural experience
- Able to work under pressure in a team environment
- Always acting to make the team succeed
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the project
- Strong bias for action and ownership and a proactive and agile mindset
- Result driven, “make it happen” attitude
- Accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view)
- A continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team’s own performance
- Data privacy topics and IT security aspects are part of your DNA
- Comfortable working in a complex environment
- Dutch is your native language; you are proficient in English and knowledge of German is an asset
What really would tickle our fancy
Unrelenting desire to create a smoothly operating, secure, and user-friendly system that enhances HR processes, provides valuable insights, and contributes positively to the organization's human capital management strategies.
Are you as curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you an exciting career opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, resume/CV, and relevant certificates. Become part of our Team – apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.