Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold.
Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry?
Then it’s time for you to apply to join the pack.
The Director of Total Rewards reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and has primary responsibility for designing, developing, implementing and managing effective and equitable compensation and benefits strategy and initiatives to attract and retain high-performing talent. Your focus will be on leadership and development of your team and the review, maintenance and implementation of benefits & compensation strategies and programs to ensure they are inclusive and meaningful. You will partner with leadership to ensure that all programs support the organization’s strategic objectives, are competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of the compensation and benefit plans to ensure they optimize the company’s ability to attract, reward and retain top talent; oversee and collaborate on total rewards strategies to drive process improvement and scale Coyote’s compensation practices
- Partner senior leadership team to ensure the overall total rewards strategies and plans are designed and aligned with the long-term business strategy
- Transform Coyote compensation processes through implementation of technical solutions to integrate Coyote systems and streamline variable pay calculations
- Leverage and develop Workday HRIS to administer compensation programs including variable pay scorecards, performance review results, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Write and maintain reports in SQL to support compensation plan calculation and provide benchmarking recommendations to leadership
- Develop a pay for performance philosophy and model to drive business growth and margin improvement
- Determine positions and departments where incentive compensation programs will be effective in driving the overall corporate strategy
- Design, develop, implement and maintain competitive and cost-effective cash and compensation plans that includes base salary structure(s), variable pay programs, including annual bonus plans, sales incentive plans and long-term incentive plan administration
- Develop and provide strategic oversight of global compensation frameworks and processes, including job descriptions, job grading, compensation review/administration, architecture methodologies, compensation budgets and guidelines and tools for data-driven decisions
- Benchmark performance and establish a methodology for capturing key business measures such as sales metrics, selling expense measures and sales performance metrics
- Construct and lead key presentations and training programs regarding the design and implementation of the sales incentive compensation plan(s)
- Build strong working partnerships with internal resources, including IT, Field Sales Management, HR Business Partners and Legal
- Manage and deliver special projects within specified timeframes and budgetary requirements
- Work jointly with Finance/Accounting to ensure commissions are paid timely and accurately, partnering cross functionally to resolve issues and drive closure
- Review internal operating policies and recommend changes to the Executive Team for increased productivity and organizational effectiveness
- Provide support in preparation and management of compensation expense budgets
- Consult and advise Business Leaders and HRBPs in matters involving job analysis, salary management, and compensation decisions.
- Lead strategic relationships with benefits consultants, insurance representatives, and any other benefits partners. Identify, select and a manage their party providers and partners.
- Set strategy for global total rewards (US, CA, MX, EU)
- Lead the global benefits function, build and develop a high-performing benefits team to lead and administer benefits program and leaves of absences through 3rd party vendor.
- Work with our external partners and the global team, research and benchmark benefits offerings that are innovative and competitive. Make recommendations for changes and additions to Indeed’s benefits
- Use analytics to inform decisions, develop an employee feedback and engagement model with a focus on optimizing our offerings globally. Establish metrics to evaluate value of benefits plans
- Ensure and evaluate compliance with applicable laws and audit requirements while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of legislation
- Lead the communication strategy and roll-out of benefits programs and open enrollment in conjunction with Director of Internal Communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field;
- 8-10 years of diverse compensation and benefits design experience including incentive, commission, structure and executive compensation. HR generalist experience also a plus.
- Extensive experience designing cash compensation and variable pay plans, including sales incentive plans
- Strong planning, budgeting, and financial analysis experience
- Ability to analyze data and situations, assess critical issues, and lead others to appropriate action
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative matters that impact compensation design/structure/delivery
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Exposure to continuous process improvement programs
- Experience developing policies and administrative regulations regarding associate benefits programs.
- Visionary leader with demonstrated experience in creating competitive compensation plan design and implementation.
- Successful track record in leading or managing cross-functional initiatives related to Compensation or Benefit strategies or process implementation.
- Experience with large scale change management initiatives.
- Advanced analytical skills to assess a variety of metrics to drive strategy development and execution.
- Strong collaboration and alignment skills with the ability to communicate vision and gain alignment with senior management both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and individual contributor capabilities
- Hands on, intelligent, goal oriented, performance driven
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and process management capabilities
- Ability to effortlessly communicate, build relationships, present ideas and lead people to support business goals
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.