Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold.
Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry?
Then it’s time for you to apply to join the pack.
The HRIS Analyst reports to the Manager, Workday & HRIS and plays a key role at Coyote Logistics by ensuring efficient operation of the Workday HCM system. This role serves as the technical point-of-contact and system subject matter expert for ensuring data integrity, security, and business process configuration. Your focus will be on improvement and development of the Workday HCM system.
- Identifies and understand issues, problems, and opportunities. Recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, and policy changes
- Help maintain tables, templates, security, and business processes to ensure SOX compliance
- Supports all ongoing system configuration, testing and deployment across all Workday modules. Provides system support for HCM integration needs.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within Workday.
- Update and maintain policies, guides, and training documents as changes are made to Workday
- Partner with other HR teams and company leadership to make change to the HRIS system
- Assist with mass data changes using imports
- Conduct weekly audits between Workday and other systems
- Train and mentor HR team on new processes and procedures
- Provide support on projects and lead/implement HRIS projects and rollouts
- Minimum of 3-5 years of HRIS experience
- Workday HCM experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Strong collaboration and alignment skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products especially Excel
- Project Management – ability to assess, plan, prioritize, and implement HR solutions timely & effectively
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.