Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA’s diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world’s top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Primary focus is the support, maintenance, and compliance of the HRIS system and the HR department. The position serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists with ensuring data entry/integrity, testing of system changes, training of systems to internal and external customers, and report writing. The role also supports the compliance of HR forms, PTO, applicant tracking and electronic on boarding and other HR processes as assigned.
· Primary support including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS [Workday] problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
· Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries (including PTO, associate roster, electronic onboarding, etc.) utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing internal and external customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
· Assists in developing written user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients and HR staff on new processes/functionality.
· Provides day-to-day customer service, triage and system support to existing and new system users in support of timely and accurate data in Workday.
· Trains internal and external customers on system functionality including but not limited to PTO, recruiting, job changes, reporting, etc.
· Performs set up and audit of various HR data. Accountable for maintaining data integrity for systems.
· Responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of employee workflows and data entry into Workday.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Three (3) years of systems experience related to HR.
· One (1) to two (2) years of business analysis and/or project management related experience.
· One (1) year of Workday experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including recruiting and learning management.
· Agile and flexible.
· Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company’s policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.