Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA’s diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world’s top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Recruiting Coordinator will report to and support a Sr. Recruiter in working with business leaders to identify outstanding candidates to work across multiple areas of business at all levels. Recruiting coordinators will take an active role in the recruitment process by scheduling interviews and meetings, answering applicant and candidate inquiries, utilizing the ATS to enter and track candidates, and performing any special projects as requested. Under the direction of the Sr. Recruiter, the coordinator will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recommending candidates to the Sr. Recruiter for further interviews.
- Responsible for high-volume candidate and applicant management/tracking
- Facilitate and coordinate high-volume interview process via phone and in person
- Conduct regular preliminary phone screens, informational calls, first-round interviews, and scheduling of candidates
- Conduct reference checks for candidates as needed
- Post job descriptions
- Process new hires through Workday
- Provide support to applicants throughout their recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process
- Manage call logs, messages, and communication between hiring managers
- Source and maintain active engagement with passive qualified candidates for future roles
- Partner with Sr. Recruiter to maintain a robust pipeline
- In conjunction with Recruiters, assist in the execution of recruiting strategies
- Maintain and execute on hiring goals as needed
- Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates
- Assist the Recruiting team with key initiatives, ad hoc projects, and other tasks as needed
- 2 or more years of experience as an Assistant, Coordinator or other Recruiting support role
- Adept at quickly learn new processes and technology
- Ability to multitask and have strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely flexible, proactive, able to easily shift priorities, and handle heavy workflow processing
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, high volume, corporate environment
- Operate with team mentality and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to interface across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated desire to learn
- Experience with Workday or other ATS/CRM a plus
- Demonstrated passion for working in the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion space a plus
- Long-term interest in building a career in Recruitment a plus
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company’s policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.