US NC Silicon Drive Building 16
Wolfspeed is in search of an HR Solutions Specialist who will be responsible for providing customer support in the HR shared services center (“accessHR”) for HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, and HCM Solutions. Provides information regarding Company specific HR policies and/or procedures, while complying with Wolfspeed, State, and Federal guidelines. Develops a working knowledge of HR policies and procedures through processing of data and responding to inquiries. All inquiries are to be documented timely and accurately with empathy to enhance the customer experience. In some cases, issues may be escalated to internal resources, including COEs and HRBPs for further research and resolution.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provides first point of contact and excellent customer service for accessHR customers including employees, managers, COEs, and HR Business Partners. Will support interactions via telephone, email, other technology, and in-person as needed.
- Documents all customer interactions accurately into the case management tool and escalates complex inquiries for resolution or otherwise instructed by management timely and accurately. Ensures the information is accurate and adheres to corporate standards on a timely and accurate basis.
- Provides accurate information, documentation and clear communication in responding to inquiries concerning a wide variety of HR policies, practices and processes, such as benefits, hiring processes, payroll, HCM solutions, and intake for employee relations on a timely and accurate basis while using our Values (see below).
- Works with peers and management to support established service levels and quality goals.
- May also conduct special projects, such as providing training to less experienced accessHR associates.
- Supports other accessHR responsibilities and tasks as needed.
- Supports the HR Department’s mission to create opportunities for employees to experience Great Jobs, Great Bosses and Great Rewards
- Solicits input from Business Units and other functions on how to improve HR processes and identifies ways to improve company policies and procedures to improve the employee experience.
- Participates in teams and on projects as requested
- Ability to work onsite at the Durham location with a 10am-7pm shift
Requirements and characteristics of success:
- 4-year degree in HR, Business, Psychology, Sociology or a related field strongly preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional people skills, including conflict resolution, coaching and negotiation abilities; exceptional listening skills and experience in building personal skills and knowledge
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of thinking styles and approaches with appreciation and support of diversity of thought, experiences and backgrounds
- Ability to occasionally shift work schedule to accommodate meetings, trainings or other night-shift events
- Solid verbal and written communication / customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Solid teamworking skills and ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Good skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- (Preferred) Experience working with public in retail or hospitality setting
- Experience with an HR shared service center environment is a plus.
- Experience with Workday or ServiceNow is a plus.
Integrity and Respect
We always act with integrity and respect for our people, workplace and community. Relationships matter. We value everyone’s contribution and an environment of spirited and open debate. We do the right thing, and we say, “Thank You.”
Ingenuity and Passion
Our passion for making the world better through innovation means we take risks and question conventional thinking, developing new technologies and ways of doing business – leading the way, every single day. We do what others say can’t be done.
Ownership and Accountability
We are accountable to each other and committed to the highest standards of work and behavior. We succeed or fail together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.