Work From Home
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way. We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can’t be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here’s the Gist:
Wolfspeed is seeking a Workday Analyst with cross functional Workday experience including HCM and Security configuration to be part of its HR Operations organization. This position will have a key role in delivering and supporting HR’s transformation initiatives on Workday and other applications. This will include technical leadership on Workday projects, managing and delivering other technical projects, teaming with internal partners (e.g. IT, Finance, Legal, HR COEs) and external service providers, facilitating cross-functional process design and implementation with project teams, organizational change management, and working with key stakeholders associated with this program.
- Support the end-to-end design, development and delivery of Workday enhancements
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with cross-functional global/virtual teams and business partners
- Collate high quality business requirements from stakeholders and/or teams within the organization while providing consultative feedback which includes best practice approaches to drive toward optimal solutions
- Evaluate relevant Workday issues and enhancement requests to determine business insight, validity, and level of effort, for potential roadmap delivery.
- Responsible for workday configuration, security, integrations architecture and user experience and will work on new feature and functionalities that gets released by Workday on an ongoing basis
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community and User Groups.
- Provide support from initiation to completion for Workday issues and updates submitted through case management tool, including participation and/or support of user acceptance testing, and partner as needed with change management and user adoption team.
- Participates in the ongoing requirements gathering, design, build, testing, and deployment of new functionality within Workday
- Configure, test and document changes and updates to end product in line with agreed business requirements. Participates in testing new and existing functionality and supports bi-annual Workday release periods.
- Manage multiple responsibilities in a fast moving, high volume environment while effectively managing time, prioritizing assignments and working within deadlines
- Monitors Workday Community and other forums for solutions to current issues and opportunities to optimize configuration, including on-line discussions, brainstorm submission and voting, training, webinars, etc.
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- Minimum 3-years of experience designing, configuring, and testing Workday HR business processes in HCM. Other configuration experience highly preferred.
- 4-year degree in HR, HRIS, Business, IT/IS, MIS, or a related field strongly preferred or applicable experience also considered
- Workday Pro Certification is a plus.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and problem resolution skills. Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues. Highly flexible, self-directed, self-motivated and adapts easily to a rapidly changing environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication / customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Solid teamworking skills and ability to handle a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment.
- Demonstrate curiosity and be proactive in working with others on operational improvements, process improvements and training opportunities.
- Ability to manage confidential data
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally – Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.