Work From Home
Workday Analyst – Remote
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way. We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can’t be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Job Description Summary
Wolfspeed is seeking a Workday Analyst to help enhance our Workday ecosystem. If your passionate about HR Technology and looking to make an impact, this is role may be for you. The Workday Analyst will act as the subject matter expert for Workday HCM with proficiency in multiple modules like Core HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Security Groups, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance & Talent Management. Responsibilities include system configuration, updating and enhancing business processes and partner with end users help to troubleshoot issues, implement improvements while ensuring data quality.
- Develop and support Workday system functionality which includes design, configuration, testing and implementation from initiation to completion.
- Troubleshoot issues through resolution with deep knowledge of current functionality, touchpoints with HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent & Performance
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving support ticket issues related to use and maintenance of Workday and impact data quality and integrity
- Understand, plan and execute processes related to biannual Workday feature release and service updates.
- Test and documentation of all changes, both break/fix and enhancements, prior to migration to Production
- Partner as needed with change management and user adoption team.
- Participates in the ongoing requirements gathering, design, build, testing, and deployment of new functionality within Workday
- Document key processes and configuration for reference to ensure consistency
- Effectively prioritizes workload comprised of both transactional and project-based tasks
- Understands key business processes and recommends solutions to drive further optimization of Workday while improving and eliminating manual processes.
- Communicates risks and formalizes clear effective solutions through Workday and with ongoing maintenance
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with cross-functional global/virtual teams and business partners
- Collate high quality business requirements from stakeholders and/or teams within the organization while providing consultative feedback which includes best practice approaches to drive toward optimal solutions
- Evaluate relevant Workday issues and enhancement requests to determine business insight, validity, and level of effort, for potential roadmap delivery.
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- 4-year degree in HR, Business, IT/IS, MIS, or a related field strongly preferred or applicable experience also considered
- 4 + years configuration and hands-on Workday experience with proficiency in multiple HCM Modules
- Workday Pro Certification is a plus.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and problem resolution skills.
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues.
- Highly flexible, self-directed, self-motivated and adapts easily to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Solid verbal and written communication / customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Solid teamworking skills and ability collaborate across teams in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment while accurately providing attention to detail
- Capable of connecting the dots between processes and systems.
- Demonstrate curiosity and proactive in working with others on operational improvements, process improvements and training opportunities.
- Must be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and understand and maintain HR data security
- This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally – Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.