Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Maintains Barista application. Provides management reports and configuration of HR data in Barista. Provides HRIS system support, guidance and administration to various types of end users. Serves user groups including employees, managers, executives, Human Resources, Payroll, and Finance. Serves as a Workday super-user providing day-to-day user support and troubleshooting of system issues in production. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
This is a 6 month assignment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configuring Barista application for HR support
- Performs support and service on the Workday HRIS system
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users (phone, email, IM)
- Troubleshoots HRIS issues and errors, quickly resolving them along with root causes.
- Uses ServiceNow ticketing system to efficiently respond to all issues, tracking steps of resolution and communication with customers, meeting service levels set out in Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Liaises between customers and Third Party vendor support when necessary
- Assists with creation and delivery of training material to a wide variety of audiences (end-users, technical staff, and upper management)
- Assists with testing of Workday system releases, test enhancements and fixes to the systems
- Adds new configuration elements to the various HR systems in operation, including approved changes to business process, organization changes, workflows, and security models
- Additional HRIS and data project work as assigned
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Cubic’s Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisations
- Comply with Cubic Human Resources Procedures
Minimum Job Requirements:
Two-year college degree, or equivalent, in computer science or related technical field, plus a minimum of three years technical support experience providing HRIS support in a professional environment. Workday experience. Background and/or interest in HR is a plus. Strong communication, interpersonal, critical thinking and analytical skills. Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Working knowledge of MS operating systems and applications. Proficient PC Skills, including but not limited to: Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, E-Mail clients, and Web Browsers. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps. Strong technical writing skills. Adaptability to a changing and fast-paced environment; able to work in a fast paced environment both independently and as part of a team. Excellent written and verbal skills, troubleshooting, organization, follow-through, and attention to detail.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.