IND Hyderabad TS
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Cubic’s Global Talent Management team is focused on accelerating development and building talent management practices that enable our employees to grow, develop and contribute to organizational success and scale around the world. This is an incredible opportunity to help build the future talent of our business by creating and executing scalable strategies to identify, develop and enable employees across levels.
As a Sr Workday Consultant for Performance & Talent, you will bring Cubic values to life by leading the development and execution of Cubic’s talent strategies designed to develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. This will include all talent and performance management programs as well as organizational effectiveness including culture initiatives and change management. We need you to leverage your years of HR functional & technical experience and your hands-on Workday configuration experience to design, build and deliver technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will partner closely with our Human Resources and HRIS teams to understand business problems and promote strategic and tactical solutions. You will design, configure, test and deploy new Workday application features with precision and transparency and administer business processes in our Global Workday tenant like goal setting, performance reviews, talent reviews (including succession), customized talent cards, learning, and skills.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build business process configurations and enhancements in Workday regarding advanced talent management (Talent, Succession, and Performance, Goal setting modules, Learning etc…)
- Clearly articulate pros / cons of system changes to a variety of end users (Managers, Employees, HR, IT, Finance, etc…)
- Build advanced reporting, worklets, and dashboards to support available data and insights
- Partner with stakeholders within the business and people team to gather requirements and propose solutions
- Partner with systems administrators and other Centers of Excellence (COE) to continuously roll out enhancements, features, and capabilities for Workday
- Proactively researches and suggests process and technology improvements in Workday
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and other Subject Matter Experts in COE’s team to support workload, ensuring high impact and high priority issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Serve as point of contact to HR users and ensure best practices are effectively communicated and implemented for necessary for Performance and Talent modules
- Effectively manages talent pools, performance, and succession within Workday and partners with L&D to build talent funnels.
- Executes highly confidential talent and performance management activities
- Build consensus around business processes and systems design
- Design, implement and maintain initiatives that support executive decision-making with meaningful reporting.
- Set-up and modify Workday configuration as-needed or requested for all performance or talent modules
- Troubleshoot customer and system issues including error messages, access denials, data issues, and process and integration failures in Workday for customers
- Design, implement and maintain initiatives that support efficient operations with a focus on increases manager, employee, and HR self-service
- Experience with Workday EIB templates
- Lead cross-functional Workday teams as needed to prepare for and successfully implement Workday updates, rolling out new features and functionality to optimize performance and usability
- Work with HRBPs, and key business stakeholders, to develop and lead talent management solutions, systems and processes needed to drive the success of the business
- Participate or lead strategic organizational development initiatives – may include initial assessment work, creating OD strategies, implementing OD strategies, and monitoring results.
- Supports or leads projects across Talent & Organizational Development functional areas, including but not limited to, company culture, performance management, succession planning, organization analysis and design, change management, mergers and acquisitions, and diversity.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related technical fields,
- 3+ of progressive Organization Development and Organizational Effectiveness experience.
- Experience managing Global projects (definition & planning, execution)
- 4+ years of proven leading the development, testing, configuration, and implementation of new enhancements in Workday.
- 4+ years of experience with Workday Talent Management (Talent Suite, Performance Management, Goal Setting, Learning, Feedback), Report Development (Advanced, Matrix, Composite) and Domain Security configurations.
- 2+ years’ experience with facilitating business requirements discussions (user centered research, define needs & problems)
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) to represent analyses to an executive audience preferred
- Strong technical and Leadership communication skills along with effective collaboration skills
- Strong program and project management skills. Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills and highly detail oriented
- Superior stakeholder management; Interacts frequently with internal and external management and senior level customer representatives
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential information and critical business processes.
- Demonstrated experience preparing and presenting summaries and proposals for senior leadership.
- Analyze, problem solve and clearly communicate observations and recommendations
- Workday certification highly preferred
- Highly motivated and success-driven with the ability to implement and manage cross-functional projects.
- Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach. Operates in a transparent fashion without a personal agenda. Proven ability to roll out and support talent solutions on global scale.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.