Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Supports the Human Resources (HR) department by performing primarily transactional responsibilities. Including but not limited to inputting employee data into relevant systems, assistance with employment and unemployment verification, Global Tuition management/reimbursement and PR/PO process. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle complex employee data changes, including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, and compensation adjustments.
- Stay updated on local employment laws and regulations in various EMEA countries and ensure compliance in areas such as employment contracts, working hours, and leave policies.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders, such as HR business partners and payroll, to ensure timely and accurate resolution of cases.
- Oversee the accurate and timely processing of HR transactions, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Assist with HR SAP invoicing
- Assists Managers with inquiries regarding Employee Status Change Notices.
- Keeping track of various HR records as advised from time to time
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and automation within HR administration, leveraging Workday HCM and other available tools.
- Ensures accuracy of the HR/Payroll Information Systems.
- Propose and implement improvements to streamline workflows, reduce manual tasks, and enhance the employee and manager experience.
- Completes special projects as requested.
- Other miscellaneous HR activities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent plus a minimum of four years related experience.
- Experience with HR operations required. Proficient MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience utilizing a HRIS system (Workday) is preferred. Interest and ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to protect and handle confidential personnel information.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks under deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to perform time-sensitive duties with high degree of accuracy.
- Must have professional demeanor and be able to work proficiently and demonstrate intellectual curiosity with a goal of continuous improvement.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.