Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Responsible for the design, development and configuration of Integration related to Workday HCM system. Creating and generating complex reports for our global business units and leaders to improve business efficiency and productivity by using Workday tools. This will involve working closely with internal stakeholders and assisting our Corp IT HCM Manager to provide strategic and day-to-day technical support on Workday HRIS system, collaborating with the IT team, HR and business leaders to drive efficient and reliable service delivery, and robust data analytics for management decision support. This position typically works under general supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and assist full HCM integration projects involving on-premise and cloud applications
- Configure, coordinate and maintain complex HCM integration between WorkDay HCM other 3rd Party Applications
- Develop and maintain complex reports to support analytical and business needs using Workday Studio
- Serve as the Technical SME for Workday feature releases and new functionality implementations
- Ensure ideal system integration configuration to support business processes.
- Audit, monitor and maintain system integrity
- Assist with management of integration security administration
- Develops project plans, prioritizes project requests, monitors project completion to assigned deadlines, and ensures quality and timely delivery of solutions
- Requirements gathering and analysis, design, testing, documentation
- Conduct Unit testing and implementation of changes
- Partner with other team in team in IT, HR, Finance and Business Operations to plan and execute Workday projects
- Develop mass data imports (EIB’s) as requested by business users, and according to the documented procedures
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ integration development experience working with HR systems, Workday, SAP, ADP
- 2- 4 years of experience with Workday Studio and Report Writing using Workday Studio
- Advanced knowledge of Integration Security
- Working knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML and XSLT, WWS, Java and JSON.
- Deep knowledge of Cloud Connect and Enterprise Information Builder (EIB)
- SQL and C# technology experience preferred, not required