Denver, Colorado, USA
Job Description Summary
C&W Invoicing (Workday)
- Possess an understanding of C&W’s invoice procedures and systems
- Process all PDS Invoices in Workday in accordance with accounting standards and Revenue Recognition guidelines
- Perform billing audits and analysis to ensure accurate revenue recognition
- Assist Regional Financial Manager to ensure all invoices align with contracts
- Review and assist with management of client reimbursed expenses associated with a closed project
- Review, analyze and properly treat requests for billing adjustments and inquiries
- Field escalation issues with the FCM and other members of management
- Review outstanding receivables and provide weekly status updates
- Work with Regional Financial Manager and local teams to determine strategy for collecting payments
Pipeline Management and Forecasting
- Assist Regional Financial Manager with management of CRM data for accurate and timely forecast reports.
- Assist Regional Financial Managers to investigate and resolve financial variances between the PDS Markets and PDS Finance
- Responsible for month end close and accrual accounting.
- Develop ad hoc reporting and performance metrics
- A college degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently, exercise judgment and discretion.
- Full working knowledge and applicability of general accounting and financing principles is necessary. Full working knowledge of account payables, receivables, budgets, and expenditure control is also required.
- Prior experience with automated accounting systems is necessary; prior working experience with QuickBooks, Access D/b’s and Excel is required. Experience with Workday a plus.
- Must be able to create detailed accounting and analytical reports and business correspondence.
- Must be able to effectively present information and analysis and respond to questions from managers and clients.
- Strong understanding of accrual accounting concepts required
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and organizational skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.