Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
Senior Data Assurance and Workforce Onboarding Specialist
Job Description Summary
The Senior Data Assurance and Workforce Onboarding Specialist is responsible for supporting the entry and accuracy of employee transactions into Workday. They will act as coach/mentor to Data Assurance and Workforce Onboarding Specialists and Analysts and will be the first point of contact for escalated issues.
- Coach, train, and mentor Specialist and Analyst positions
- First point of contact for escalated issues
- Create positions in Workday when necessary
- Create job requisitions for all backfills and net new roles throughout the multifamily service line
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires including but not limited to:
- Oversee the process for offer delivery/acceptance
- Monitor the background screening process
- Confirm successful entry of employee data into Workday
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure accuracy of start date as well as timely delivery of credentials and equipment
- Ensure Day 1 Onboarding package is sent and facilitate the completion of the I-9.
- Process inline promotions, job changes, transfers, and supervisor changes in Workday
- Confirm costing allocation information is correct and audit as needed
- Submit payroll corrections to Order to Cash as necessary
- Request Supervisory Org Changes and/or additions.
- Provide high level customer service to all internal and external customers across the service line, including but not limited to answering phone calls, chat and email inquiries.
- Maintain confidential information in accordance with internal company procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree (Bachelor Degree preferred)
- 4+ years of professional or related experience with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive employment information (or any similar combination of education and experience)
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a very fast paced environment
- Organized; detail oriented; versatile
- Demonstrates critical thinking, exceptional interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrates strong verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, prioritization, flexibility and adapatability
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate ownership of tasks
- Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours
- May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
- Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
- Ability to observe details at close range
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email [email protected]. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email [email protected] or [email protected] All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.