East Hartford, Connecticut
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- A minimum of two years of technical recruiting experience in is required, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Recruiting experience must include sourcing, requisition management, candidate management, negotiation, and onboarding
- Must have a minimum of two years experience working closely with managers and stakeholder managing relationships, expectations, and influencing talent acquisition decisions
- Requires a background working in an OFCCP compliant environment
- This position requires demonstrated experience in providing written and verbal communication of complex data analysis to business leaders
- Experience with Workday Recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
Skills & Experience
Data Recording, Interview Techniques, Screening
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.