Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
As part of our ongoing efforts to optimize and digitise HR, we are looking for enthusiastic professionals to help us expand our capabilities specifically towards creating a consumer-grade people experience that integrates three core dimensions: engagement, culture and performance.
Our HR strategy leverages social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC) technologies with specific focus to make HR more efficient & effective. We are looking for a Delivery Manager for our Workday Applications portfolio to drive this transformation forward.
- Manage overall solution & service delivery for prioritized projects, enhancement and break/fix demand for Workday Applications.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders for solution deployments, enhancements & support issues
- Work closely with rest of IT teams to ensure that Workday changes are integrated seamlessly in the downstream/connected applications
- Act as a functional subject matter expert on newly introduced features/products
- Identify strategies, risks and options; recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements
- Guide and document commercial processes and client/functional requirements
- Educate the HR team and COE specialists on new functionality
- Partner with change management teams to plan and execute proposals and prioritize enhancements as per the technology roadmap
- Support the wider HRIS team, maintaining and troubleshooting downstream integrations
- Participate in Workday Regional User Groups and other Workday collaboration events
- Maintain data integrity by proactively conducting audits and analysing transactions
- Recommend and implement new or improved systems or processes to help support business growth/goals
- Exerience in managing implementations/upgrades & support engagements for Workday.
- Minimum 5 years’ Workday experience, and certified in Core HCM (either partner or client) with overall 10+ years of exp in HCM
- Experience in business engagement and senior Stakeholder management.
- Exposure to at least 2 of the following (Core HCM is a prerequisite):
- Advanced Compensation
- US Benefits
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Talent and Performance
Job Location: Hyderabad
Skills & Experience
Workday, Workday Absence Management, Workday HCM, Workday Performance Management, Workday Recruiting, Workday Reporting
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.