Little Chalfont, England
Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
Manchester, United Kingdom
New York, New York, United States
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Become subject matter expert in HR data to support HR data usage for Cytiva systems. Collaborate with multiple IT teams to understand flow of HR data, enhance monitor, and analyse improvements
- Point of contact for IT onboarding process, monitoring progress, capturing/resolving issues, and working closely with Cytiva IT Support teams to resolve
- Understand and support integration requirements for HR data for downstream Cytiva systems
- Performing audits on CW onboarding process, changes, and terminations. Support evaluating and designing solution for CW management tool
- Document and map out processes to provide value add insights on HRIS support to stakeholders globally. Providing data dashboards that tell a story of monitoring and data accuracy as required
- Proactively focus on business process reengineering, analyse data, and provide recommendations where appropriate to the develop or improve existing processes or data. Driving continuous improvement of data quality
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
- Expertise in HR IT Systems and Workday HCM
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits
- Understand and apply Project management methodologies for IT initiatives
- Highly organized, pragmatic, and reliable, with a high degree of accuracy through due attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively. Proactive, persists to completion, especially when faced with overwhelming odds and setbacks
- Flexible outlook, adapting to changing priorities and comfortable managing workload and deadline pressures
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.