USA – MN – Minneapolis
Datasite is where deals are made. We provide the data rooms and SaaS technology used in M&A and other high-value transactions, to deliver projects in more than 170 countries. Carrying that success into the future is all about you. Your useful skills, your unusual experience, your unique ideas. Everyone here brings something unexpected. What’s yours? Invest your talents in us, and we’ll return the compliment.
The Financial Analyst is responsible assisting with the analysis of Datasite, helping to distill it to the critical issues and draw accurate conclusions. This person will work with a Financial Analysis Director to provide financial feedback for key business managers, internal business partners and Datasite leadership. They will support cross functional initiatives by gathering and reporting relevant financial data and metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation, compilation and distribution of monthly performance and dashboard reporting against forecast, prior year, and budget for specific business partners.
- Facilitate annual planning and monthly forecasts with business partners.
- Partner globally with FP&A team to assist the financial systems team with report creation, open forecasts, and annual planning cycles
- Preform ad hoc analysis for leadership decision making
- Assist with month end close and accrual process and compiling board presentation materials.
Education & Experience:
- 4-year degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting, experience with financial analysis, forecasting and planning required
- Experience with Workday and/or Adaptive reporting and planning strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- Flexible work hours necessary to accommodate critical deadlines and business needs.
- Ability to go into the Minneapolis headquarter office 1-2 days a week
As a global organization, Datasite knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Datasite is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.