Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Work From Home, IA (USA)
Work From Home, MN (USA)
Work From Home, WI (USA)
Work From Home, IL (USA)
Work From Home, SD (USA)
Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Ready for the next big challenge? Grow your career, and join our experienced global team, transforming the world of M&A software. Be part of the team behind the teams behind the deals. Work with the best. Be the best.
Research, recommend, design, administer and communicate company-wide global benefits programs including health and welfare, retirement, time off/leaves and wellness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan Design and Administration
- Prepare and disseminate policies and procedures for benefit plan administration.
- Track regulatory updates globally and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinate benefit plan audits and reports via Workday and other related technologies.
- Manages RFP activities for specific benefit plans, including vendor contact, proposal collection and analysis, and provides recommendations to leadership.
- Manage annual Open Enrollment events, including coordinating changes to Workday configuration, testing, communications and overseeing event.
- Review and edit Summary Plan Descriptions to ensure plans are communicated accurately and conform to applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain vendor relationships to investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
- Provide vendors appropriate documentation for life, retirement and disability benefits claims.
- Complete budget projections for vendor costs and work with HR resources to create new POs annually. Coordinate the payment of or work with other internal resources to ensure timely payment to benefit vendors.
- Create and deliver benefit plan resources and education to HR, Managers and employees.
- Analyzes results of comparison and surveys and develops specific recommendations for review by management.
- Prepare benefit education, decision tools, and online materials for employees in an easy to use and understandable format.
- Train HR team regarding benefits administration and employee communications; resolve escalated employee issues from HR Mailbox.
- Recommend and implement process improvement solutions for benefits, time off and wellness plans.
- Analyze employee utilization of current benefits and develop specific recommendations for review by management.
Benchmark/Research/Remain Market Competitive
- Evaluate and compare existing employee benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys, and other sources of information.
- Completes benefit plan surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in human resources, business, finance or related field required.
- Masters in HR or MBA preferred.
- CBP (Certified Benefits Professional) or progress toward certification
- CEBS (Certified Employee Benefit Specialist) or progress toward certification
- Five to eight plus years benefits experience or human resource generalist/business partner experience with strong emphasis in benefits related work. Background in benefit plan research, design, communication and administration.
- Moderate knowledge of benefit related laws and regulations, including COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA and PPACA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail. Excellent judgement.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to present complex ideas to both employees and management.
- Experience partnering effectively with human resources business partners and management.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when communicating or handling highly confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, various online survey tools.
- Prior experience with Workday HRIS helpful; benefit and time off plan configuration background desirable.