05555 – Casa del Mundo Office (Denver HQ)
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
Would you like to work for a Fortune 500 company with Core Values such as TEAM and FUN? Then DaVita is what you are looking for! We are currently seeking a SUPERSTAR to join our Village as a Regional Registration Specialist!
The Nursing Services Analyst will work on high priority projects and strategic initiatives led by the Office of the Chief Nursing Officer. Providing analytics and reporting support, the Analyst will play an essential role on the team enabling leadership to make data-driven decisions. The Analyst will report to Nursing Services leadership and will work in partnership with multiple teams throughout the Village.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, develops, and maintains program reporting tools to measure impact
- Provides data analysis support for new programs and initiatives
- Strong foundation in quantitative concepts (e.g., statistical analysis, program evaluation, data management, and reporting)
- Develops and manipulates large Excel spreadsheets for reports and projects, identify trends, utilizing PowerPoint to articulate the results to help tell the story.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and drive results through effective use of time-management and organizational skills
- Develop actionable recommendations from synthesis of insights that push partners to differential results or new strategies
- Prioritize communications to focus on most critical information with a bias towards action (verbal and written)
- Convey complex business problems through cohesive, impactful stories / presentations while maintaining analytical rigor
- Deliver effective internal and external communication including insights and progress towards results
- Contribute to a team environment of trust and learning with multi-directional feedback
- Partner with stakeholders to drive results and maintain credibility
- Aggressively pursue professional development opportunities seeking input and prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to quickly take action on tactical feedback and develop over time
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least two (2) years’ analyst experience; two (2) years’ report development experience
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and maintaining reports, report templates, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with Workday and Visier preferred.
- Deals with confidential information and issues using discretion and judgment.
- Expertise in data management (e.g., Visier, WorkDay, etc.)
- Expertise in presenting data analysis to audiences using PowerPoint
- Experience with Kirkpatricks or Learning evaluation
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$46,700.00 – $68,600.00 / year
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits