06998 – Team Evergreen North Office
32275 32nd Ave S, Federal Way, Washington, 98001, United States of America
The Payroll Coordinator II processes and audits time and attendance, and payroll records for large divisions in a multi-state, multi-company environment. This position exercises basic knowledge of payroll regulations related to Federal, State and Local laws, company policies and best practices to ensure compliance. The Payroll Coordinator II works closely with other teams within the Payroll department and across the Village.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to perform work of Coordinator I, Payroll
- Audits, corrects and processes timekeeping records in PeopleNet to ensure teammate’s time is accurately calculated based on Federal and State regulations.
- Analyzes reports to ensure teammates are paid in accordance with Federal and State laws, and company policies. Ensures that PeopleNet and Workday are in sync by performing the necessary manual entries.
- Performs pay calculations including, but not limited to, gross pay to net pay that relate to bonuses, PTO, terminations and other exception items.
- Verifies Paid Time Off accruals, balances, and transfers.
- Works closely with Payroll Service Center to resolve payroll payment related concerns from the field teammates utilizing Service Now.
- Populates EIB templates for upload of data into the payroll system.
- Recalculation of pay due to retroactive changes for hourly rates of pay, missing hours or amounts.
- Assists with entries in preparation for year end.
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of how a paycheck is calculated including FLSA, pre/post tax deductions and how it translates to the form W-2. Demonstrates a clear understanding of FLSA and is able to determine which types of earnings are and are not applicable to the FLSA regular rate of pay. Additionally, must be able to calculate an employee’s FLSA regular rate of pay where necessary.
- Payroll processing experience in a fully integrated HCM environment
- Working knowledge of timekeeping processes and systems
- Demonstrated ability to process payroll in a high volume, fast-paced production environment
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Multi-state payroll experience
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits