05555 – Casa del Mundo Office (Denver HQ)
00760 – TRC Corporate Berwyn PA
02821 – Team Music City
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
We are seeking an operationally focused/results driven HR professional to elevate our own bar of excellence. The People Services/Human Resources Generalist is an integral member of the IT People Services team. The role provides a broad range of human resources services, including but not limited to, PS analytics, project management, talent development, compensation, onboarding, retention, and training initiatives.
- Partner with other corporate PS functions (e.g., Teammate Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting), acting as internal liaison to deliver positive business results
- Ensure PS activities are aligned with DaVita’s culture, values, and mission, executing on PS strategy to support the needs of the business
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Generate ad hoc reports to support various business needs and partner with other technical teams to create scalable solutions for reoccurring requests
- Analyzes and provides insights on People Services data, including but not limited to, teammate data, retention reporting, compensation data, training metrics, survey results, talent development, teammate engagement, and recruiting metrics
- Operate autonomously and take initiative in developing relationships, learning the business, identifying areas of opportunity and driving results
- Develops guidelines, communication plans, project management support, and provides training on new processes as needed
- Integrate strategic talent management initiatives to ensure operational success
- Support training programs including Star Learning, leadership, self-development programs, etc
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Foster diversity & belonging efforts within teams
- Travel required – up to 10%
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in related area required or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis
- Minimum of three (3) years’ human resources experience required
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of human resources laws, practices, and principles required
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Large, multi-site company experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Need to be adept at change management and challenging the status quo
- Ability to multi-task handling projects and deadlines to ensure timelines are met and deliverables are completed on time
- Ability to coordinate, organize, prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously; with a customer-centric approach
- Must possess a high level of self-initiative, drive and resilience
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or weekly COVID-19 testing, in addition to wearing a mask, is required. A medical/religious exemption is required for any unvaccinated teammates planning to visit a clinic or working on any of our federal contracts.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$51,400.00 to $75,500.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits