05555 – Casa del Mundo Office (Denver HQ)
06998 – Team Evergreen North CBO-Federal Way Business Office
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
Here's what you can expect as a Manager, HRIS at DaVita:
Managing a team of HRIS Analysts, this role will oversee the delivery and administration of our HRIS system of record; Workday. This is a strategic and hands-on role leading and facilitating the planning and execution of Workday configuration and projects. The HRIS Manager will consult to determine user needs, reporting requirements, and areas where procedures need streamlining in a fast-paced environment, as well as, oversee upgrades and update planning for Workday and use thorough testing practices to ensure that upgrades run seamlessly. The Manager will coach and develop a team to enable individuals to reach their highest potential.
- Coaches team to provide consultative support in optimizing HR operations.
- Fosters, and maintains positive relationships with HR customer base.
- Serves as partner between internal/external customers and vendors to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HR/Payroll applications.
- Ensures data integrity and confidentiality within company HRIS, other HR technologies, Payroll systems, and vendor systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively partners with other departments within People Services, Finance and IT to support Workday configuration, upgrades and business initiatives
- Continually recommends process improvements for the business
- Point of contact for business partners when workday mass loads (EIBs) are needed to support evolving business needs
- Responsible for process improvement, including evaluating existing systems and procedures, providing recommendations for changes and improvements, and implementing changes
- Serves as a project leader for new projects involving HR data, system changes, and implementation of new software
- Project manager for large implementations or upgrades
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, HRIS, HR, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field required
- Workday, or other equivalent SaaS System experience required
- Minimum 2 years direct supervisory experience required
- Minimum 1 year of project management preferred
- Project management, process re-engineering, system configuration skills preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years HRIS experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, translating technical requirements into functional applications and provide solutions.
- Proven management skills: evaluate and prioritize workloads and competing requests, effectively identify and resolve problems in high visibility, high stress situations
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$82,800.00 – $121,600.00 / year
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits