05555 – Casa del Mundo Office (Denver HQ)
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
This position is responsible for answering inbound calls and inquiries in a call center environment from DaVita teammates and leaders with the highest quality of service excellence. Service must be professional and empathetic. Job duties include providing general information, systems support and problem resolution for a variety of Human Resources areas including policy and procedure. This role is expected to provide support that is consistent and accurate while proactively utilizing supporting documents such as Knowledgebase, Village Web and Job Aides. This role is expected to partner with internal/external teams to provide integrated and exceptional customer service and warm transfers.
- Provides ongoing coaching and troubleshooting support to teammates for the Workday HRIS system.
- Provides answers and guidance for general People Services questions and a variety of teammate concerns.
- Ensure adherence to PS policies and compliance with Teammate Relations findings and action plans
- Identifies and escalates People Services and Workday issues and/or concerns to appropriate departments and leaders.
Identifies trends and issues with process flows (internal and external teams); makes process improvement recommendations to manager as appropriate.
Coordinates cross-functional support with internal and external teams including payroll, Welcome Wagon, HRIS and Teammate Relations.
Logs calls/inquiries into call tracking system and maintains timely and accurate documentation.
Consistent, regular and punctual attendance as scheduled.
Utilizes Knowledgebase system and Village Web and Job Aides.
-High School Diploma
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$15.34 – $22.55 / hour
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits