Job Title: Sr. HRIS Analyst (Benefits)
Reports to: Director, HRIS
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is a member of the centralized, dedicated Workday HRIS Team, working together to ensure effective use of the system by updating, configuring, improving, and providing expertise on the system for other HR departments. The Workday HR system enables Deckers to efficiently manage HR, including but not limited to benefits, advanced compensation, talent, recruiting, learning and is the critical system of record for all people data. The Sr. HRIS Analyst will be supporting US Benefits as its primary module, but will also assist with other modules (HCM, Recruitment, Learning, Adv Comp, Talent, Reporting, and Security) as it pertains to various projects. As a Sr. HRIS Analyst you will be responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance, and administration in support of our HRIS strategy. This includes all HR related systems, applications, programs, and processes.
We celebrate diversity–of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Provides technical support for HRIS in Workday Benefits and additional modules including researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Ability to lead the configuration and execution of Open Enrollment for multiple benefit groups. Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations to system utilization. Serves as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. Payroll, Talent Acquisition and IT). Leads in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and other technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Documents process and results. Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
Who You Are
- Ability to collect information to understand challenges and underlying concerns, share ideas and work collaboratively
- Strong understanding of Workday Benefit design, structure, functions and processes.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt, learn quickly and work independently on multiple priorities.
We’d love to hear from people with
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or a related field.
- 3+ years of Workday experience.
- Thorough knowledge in configuring Workday Benefits and additional experience in one or more other modules (HCM, Recruitment, LMS, Talent, Adv Comp, Security, or Integrations).
- Experience with dealing with employer funding health savings plans (HSA)
- Project planning experience
- Experience developing and implementing business and system process improvements and setting standards.
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.