Remote – Georgia, United States
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
As a Senior Advisor, Financial Analysis, you will be responsible for performing core financial planning and analysis functions, including forecasting, business case modeling, budgeting, and financial performance analysis. Foundational to this role is the ability to deliver accurate, timely, and reliable information to help drive better business decisions. In addition to technical aptitude, this role will require excellent communication skills, as it will involve collaborating with finance and accounting peers and with senior leadership across various business functions.
- Partner with business leaders to develop monthly forecasts, annual budgets, and strategic plans for revenue, operating expenditures, capital expenditures and headcount
- Manage the budget and forecast for assigned functional areas, including enforcing budget discipline and being a central financial control point
- Play a key role in providing analytical context for financial and operating results to business partners, CFO and Investor Relations at month and quarter-end
- Performing value add analysis and business case modeling to advance the business and to provide business partner decision support
- Create executive presentations, as required
- Undergraduate degree and 5-7 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence
- Advanced Excel skills and strong financial modeling capabilities
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and tools, including Workday, Adaptive, Tableau, Data Warehouse, etc.
- Experience with financial systems (Adaptive Planning, Workday) preferred
- Experience with Tableau reporting a plus
- Prior SaaS or technology experience preferred
Remote – Georgia, United States
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.