US – Indiana – Indianapolis
People at Delta Faucet Company have a winning spirit. We support each other, we do business the right way and we thrive on helping consumers live better with water!
At Delta Faucet Company we have an opening for a Total Rewards Manager. This critical role will be a member of the DFC Human Resources team and help us define what total rewards means at Delta Faucet Company by crafting, developing, and coordinating our strategic compensation, rewards, and recognition programs. This is an exciting time of transformative growth at our company! If you are looking for an opportunity to create and build programs to support our growth and people strategies, we invite you to apply.
- Act as a global strategic thought leader for our total compensation, equity, incentive, rewards, and certain benefits programs, ensuring they enable business and talent objectives at all levels
- Implement and execute job architecture and salary structure framework for our hourly employees
- Coach and provide consultative compensation support for business leaders and HR team members on pay, promotions, job design/classification, recognition, and variable compensation
- Evaluate market data, assess business conditions, and promote best practices to ensure continued internal equity and external competitiveness of compensation
- Own the annual merit and incentive compensation review cycle
- Recommend new strategies which attract and retain current and prospective employees, by conducting research analysis, identifying design alternatives and modeling cost implications for proposed compensation changes
- Working cross functionally develop and deliver comprehensive change management communication and training strategy for business leaders and HR business partners
- Partner with internal finance to cost, forecast and align total rewards programs with salary expense budgets.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor s degree (B. A.) in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related area required.
- 7+ years of related experience in broad-based compensation design and management
- Experience working with a HRIS
- Advanced MS Excel experience (pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas)
- Experience in global compensation, competitive hourly programs and career progression strategies
- CPP certification
- Workday experience
- Ability to draw insights from data and make strong intuitive decisions when data is imperfect or unattainable.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage with all levels within the organization and the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Company: Delta Faucet Company
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Hiring Range: $81,500.00 – $128,040.00
Actual compensation may vary based on various factors including experience, education, geographic location, and/or skills.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish