Minneapolis, MN, USA
Atlanta, GA, USA
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe’s wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
We are seeking a motivated Sr. ServiceNow Developer to join our Enterprise Service Management team. The Developer will collaborate on the building and delivery of complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform. As developer you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and implementation of software projects on the ServiceNow platform, work closely with Business Partners, Platform Architects, Business Analyst(s), and Technical teams to ensure that administration and implementation are conducted per policy, procedures and best practices. The ideal candidate has a passion for the platform, thinks like an “owner”, operates as a problem solver and enjoys working within a technology company delivering high quality solutions through individual contribution and team collaboration.
As a ServiceNow Developer you will drive and support solution lifecycle technical activities of new and existing systems and/or applications for internal and external use. In addition, participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, while interacting with third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. In addition, this role provides:
- Design and support of the ServiceNow platform services including, workflows, ITOM, HR, ITSM (Incident, Problem, Request, Change) processes, Knowledge (KBs), CMDB, and related integrations.
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) on ServiceNow and related services/capabilities
- Collaborates with partner teams to support modern DevOps & Agile methodologies and extend system functionality into partner spaces to improve development cycles and quality of releases
Education: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience)
Experience: 6+ years of experience in software development or SaaS solutions
- 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow, including ITSM tables, Glide, business rules, client scripts, custom apps, and development methods
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow ITOM, Discovery and Service Mapping
- 5+ years of successfully developing solutions within the ServiceNow suite of modules to include ITOM /ITX (Discovery, Event Management), ITSM, HR and ITBM
- Experience in LDAP, Single Sign-on and other authentication methods
- Experience working in SaaS environments
- Experience in integration and APIs
- Experience with ITIL processes
- Experience with MuleSoft
- Experience with Workday
- ServiceNow Administration Certification
- ITIL Foundations Certification
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Deluxe is a federal government contractor, as well as a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As such, consistent with President Biden’s recent Executive Order, Deluxe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 15, 2021 requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new hires. We are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors and the community at large. For this position, candidates must be fully vaccinated or have been granted an exemption as an accommodation for a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. All disability and religious accommodation requests must be submitted to Employee Relations at the time of acceptance of an offer and prior to a candidate’s start date.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected].