The Change Manager & Workday Trainer will be a core member of the Global HRE Change Management Team as well as the APAC/EMEA HRE team. You will partner with regional colleagues, the HR Technology (Workday) team, and other HR and business stakeholders across dentsu. You’ll provide change and business readiness support across continuous improvement change and agreed HR transformation initiatives, focusing on ensuring that changes are “globally enabled, locally activated.”
You will be able devise and deliver end-to-end change support for Workday and process changes, as well as for key global and regional projects, such as the activation of our new dentsu Career Framework and our HR Transformation. You will help us ensure consistent and thorough delivery of change and adoption activities within the region, tailoring global approaches and assets as needed to account for local variations in process or maturity. You’ll be excited about getting into the technical detail of what Workday can do, able to bring to life its benefits for our HR community and the wider business. You’ll be responsible for leading Workday training sessions and providing general customer experience of the system, so you’ll love coming up with interesting and new training approaches to engage your audience.
APAC Change Manager and Workday Trainer
Change Management: Design and deliver end-to-end change management and communication support for Workday releases, key Workday adoption initiatives and other HR priority initiatives.
· Partner with the Global HR Systems team, HR process owners and HR Transformation leads to assess the change impacts for any new Workday change requests and HR change projects, including the change, comms and training effort required.
· Develop the change plan to support Workday releases and update/create all process and supporting documents (FAQs, user guides, work instructions, demos, video guides, Workday Help content).
· Develop change plans to support the local delivery of global projects – and sometimes lead the change planning for projects at a global level as well as within your region
· Provide creative support through the development of videos, animations and “teasers” to ensure we continue engaging people; help us continually improve what we do
· Support the design and running of user networks for Workday, such as communities of practice or super users; ensure regional agreement and buy-in
· Support global and regional communications about changes to Workday and other initiatives; identify, document and engage with local communication resources to ensure local channels are defined and agreed, along with nominated owners for delivering / issuing communications into the region / market; clearly articulate the benefits and “what’s in it for me?”
· Measure adoption within the region and support the global change measurement approach and activities; agree measures up front for tracking and reporting so we can all identify what works well and what requires improvement. Make recommendations and tailor activities according to this feedback and data – bring in your own perspectives and ideas
· Provide ad hoc change and communications support to the HRE Leadership team and wider HR Leadership Team as required
Workday Training: Design and deliver learning initiatives to support the adoption of Workday
· Responsible for improvement of the overall user adoption of Workday for HR and employees and managers by developing content designed to improve user experience via trainings, tips, self-service guides, hands-on support and other methods
· Deliver end user training on HR-related systems and processes, specifically for new Workday functionality as well as ongoing training for various groups, such as supporting employee/manager yearly processes such as goal setting and performance management.
· Continuously look for opportunities to streamline HR processes, Workday help text, system functionality and increase Workday user adoption globally
· Partner with HR Centres of Excellences, including Talent Management & Development, Reward and Talent Acquisition to support with training requirements.
· Encourage knowledge sharing and self-service through our intranet site, guides and demos