Global Benefits Director
Dentsu is looking for a strategic and resourceful Global Director of Benefits to join our team!
A key member of the Reward Centre of Excellence you will be responsible for developing and driving global strategy for all employee benefit programs. Reporting into, and working closely with, the Global Reward Director this role will help define and deliver dentsu international’s Global Benefits agenda in the context of a total reward strategy.
You’ll use your benefits expertise and industry knowledge to create programs that enable our employees to thrive, no matter where they’re located!
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Create, design and evolve a multiyear global benefits strategy and programs to support the changing needs of our diverse employee base. Identifying the core benefits and policies to be provided globally compared to local market led benefits ensuring all are aligned to our values and beliefs.
- Working collaboratively with the regional reward leads and key stakeholders lead an audit to understand the full breadth of employee benefits and wellbeing initiatives in place to inform and create a roadmap to close the gap and deliver the benefits strategy.
- In partnership with the regional teams, review broker arrangements and if necessary, establish or consolidate arrangements/set up multinational pooling to deliver efficiencies and financial savings.
- Research market practices and trends to ensure benefit strategy and approach is competitive and aligned with industry best practices so our programs continue to attract, engage and retain great people.
- Drive the globalisation of initiatives and identify where alignment and harmonisation can occur to prevent duplication of effort and create a consistent employee experience.
- Manage all benefits related communications, including employee education and training, connecting the various initiatives particularly wellness programs and events to ensure our people are supported and aware of their total rewards at dentsu.
- Provide strategic direction, alignment, planning, design and financial oversight of all benefit programs globally, including health, retirement, and leave programs working closely with regional teams to deliver the strategy globally.
Person Specification & Capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of international trends in reward with demonstrated knowledge of global employee benefits programs and wellness strategy. With a proven track record of translating vision into executable strategy.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical commercial and business driven approach; analytical and strategic. Using data insights and metrics to create rationale for recommendations.
- Project and change Management Skills (setting direction, maintaining disciplines and focus, managing consultants and stakeholders).
- Excellent partnership skills, building rapport and driving results through accountability in an agile environment working with wider HR teams, the business and external suppliers.
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrix environment with multiple stakeholders from both within HR and wider business; highly collaborative
- Experience of and desire to work in a fast-paced team environment with high volume activities and changing priorities
- Exceptional professional communication skills and presentation ability up through to executive level.
- Knowledge of Workday and its capability is desirable
The job holder will live and breathe the dentsu 8 ways at all times:
We dream loud We inspire change We team without limits We all lead We make it real We climb high We choose excitement We are a force for good
As a leadership role, the job holder will also role model the leadership competencies:
SET – The Direction
Shapes strategy, creates shared purpose and navigate change
GROW – Our Talent
Nurtures talent, builds teams and fosters inclusivity
ACTIVATE – Radical Collaboration
Connects & influences, Works as one and Innovates together
DELIGHT – Our Clients
Transforms client thinking, deepens client relationships and delivers meaningful progress
INSPIRE – Others
Do the right thing, show courage and evolve as a leader
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.