London – 10 Triton Street
People Analytics & Insights Specialist
This is a 6-month fixed term contract dedicated to data cleanse activity in the UK Media service line. This role is business critical to enable to success of transformation projects across the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Train the business leaders on the workday reporting capability to better enable their understanding and appreciation for the people data available to them
- In partnership with Finance ensure all data for UK individuals is correctly mapped to ensure accurate reporting for both Finance and HR key metrics
- Working with our Recruitment Partner and other key stakeholders, ensure that the number of open vacancies in the HR system, reconciles with the approved roles and are being actively worked on for audit and budget purposes.
- Partner with the Workday Integration specialist on the development of monthly reporting dashboards for Media by brand/Community of Excellence to report on key metrics, such as headcount, turnover, diversity and recruitment
- To provide meaningful reports and insights that drive HR activity across the Media Service Line
- Experience with Workday data architecture
- Intellectual agility, good quality judgement and collaborative skills
- A highly organised approach with excellent quality control
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical messages to the business
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
London – 10 Triton Street
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)