Brussels Avenue Marnix 13-15
Deutsche Bank is Germany’s largest bank, the strongest and most stable economy in Europe. It operates in 59 countries and has a customer base in no less than 150 countries. Overall, the bank has 21 million customers through its three main activities: Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and Private Bank. In Belgium, Deutsche Bank is active in Corporate and Investment Banking and is particularly recognized as a major player in the Wealth Management and Private Banking market. In this area, our mission is to understand the unique needs of our individual clients, to best protect and develop their wealth according to their personal objectives and to translate the global expertise of Deutsche Bank Group’s markets into pro-active and relevant advice.
As our HR BP you will help align our people strategy with our business strategy. You’re not only an administrative expert and a people champion, but also a change agent and a strategic partner for our businesses.
• Recruitment of talents: you will help our organization grow its customer base by acquiring and retaining talents. You will collaborate with other team members on implementing innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies.
• Training & development: Reskilling and upskilling; identify training needs and align training programs with business objectives. As Training Officer for Deutsche Bank Belgium, you will follow-up on regulatory training requirements for our client facing staff.
• You will be an advisor for our managers and staff in different HR processes, you’ll work with them to solve conflicts, help facilitate employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale, and decrease unwanted turnover.
• Implement initiatives on employee wellness, diversity and inclusion, or talent management.
• You analyse reports containing high volumes of data, and structure them into ready for use dashboards or presentations.
• Within the risk and control environment you closely follow the applicable HR policies and procedures, and you can translate these easily into your day job
Join an inclusive employer where diversity is valued and celebrated. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
• It’s a people’s business so first and foremost you love working and interacting with people!
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
• Fluency in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
• Be up to date on employment laws and regulations as well as other legal requirements regarding people management.
• Efficient and effective, even under pressure of deadlines.
• A true team player.
• Proficiency with the MS Office suite, especially with excel
• Administrative and reporting tasks do not scare you, on the contrary you control them.
Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
We offer you
• An international, dynamic, and innovative working environment
• A position where you can make a difference with a variety of different tasks
• An attractive compensation package
• A hybrid working model
• An environment in which you are encouraged to share your opinions, suggestions, and concerns (speak-up culture)
• We offer an extensive range of training and development opportunities
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.