HR Operations Specialist – French
Great news! DB Global Technology, Deutsche Bank’s Technology Centre in Bucharest, continues its dynamic expansion, this time in the HR Area. We are now hiring HR professionals to contribute to large HR projects for the Deutsche Bank Group.
As part of the HR Services Hub in Bucharest, we are looking for HR professionals skilled in HR Operations, Recruitment and HR vendor management. Join our team at the start of this exciting adventure and apply to this role!
We are currently recruiting within HR Operations team. Responsibilities will focus, mainly, on the Talent Acquisition support and Employee Lifecycle.
The HR Operations Specialists provide professional, timely advice and guidance to local HR, employees, managers in the assigned Divisions/Business Units/ Countries, on specific functional subject areas and consistent with the Bank’s strategy.
You will be responsible for talent acquisition support, hiring & onboarding, position changes, terminations, absences and similar HR areas.
- Ensure adherence to Bank policies and relevant legal/regulatory frameworks. They collaborate with colleagues within their function, and more broadly, to implement appropriate policies and processes, in line with Bank and Divisional strategy.
- The HR Operations Specialists deliver appropriate products and solutions to meet the needs of their assigned Division/Business Unit/ Country and promote and support implementation of cross-divisional initiatives.
- Ensure talent acquisition support, Hiring, Background Screening, Onboarding, Position Changes, Terminations, Absences and other HR processes allocated are delivered as agreed with the country, in due time and meeting the quality standards.
- Proactively address challenges and seek for their resolutions.
- Does not raise any audit point due to its action or inaction.
- Meets the SLAs and KPIs set.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports, related to own activity.
- Further develop by taking part in other HR-related projects (e.g. HR products updates and implementation, support on new HR processes transition, etc).
- Preferably, experience in a similar role, in a multinational organization – 1 year.
- HR processes experience is a big plus (recruitment, hiring, termination, position changes, absences).
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a matrix organization.
- Collaboration skills.
- Good planning skills and sets priorities so that can achieve his/her goals and is detail oriented.
- Fast learner values learning new skills and developing herself/himself.
- Advanced English and French skills, both oral and written.
- Medium Office skills (word, excel, Outlook), knowledge of Workday HR system is a big plus.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.