HR & Recruitment Operations Specialist with Spanish
Great news! DB Global Technology, Deutsche Bank’s Technology Centre in Bucharest, continues its dynamic expansion, this time in the HR Area. We are now hiring HR professionals to contribute to large HR projects for the Deutsche Bank Group.
As part of the HR Services Hub in Bucharest, we are looking for HR professionals skilled in HR Operations, Recruitment and HR vendor management. Join our team at the start of this exciting adventure and apply to this role!
We are currently recruiting for our HR Operations EMEA team. Responsibilities will focus, mainly, on Recruitment administrative tasks & Employee Lifecycle activities
- Provides professional, timely advice and guidance to employees, managers in the assigned Divisions/Business Units/ Countries, on specific functional subject areas and consistent with the Bank’s strategy.
- Ensure adherence to Bank policies and relevant legal/regulatory frameworks. They collaborate with colleagues within their function, and more broadly, to implement appropriate policies and processes, in line with Bank and Divisional strategy.
- Ensure accurate and timely data input as per local HR instructions
- Ensure accurate and timely issuance of HR related documents (e.g. employment contracts, addendums, certificates, etc.)
- Ensure support in Hiring, Background Screening, Onboarding, Position Changes, Terminations, Absences and other HR processes allocated are delivered as agreed with the country, in due time and meeting the quality standards.
- Experience in a similar role, in a multinational organization
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a matrix organization.
- Collaboration skills.
- Good planning skills, prioritization skills & goal oriented
- Attention to details
- Fast learner that values learning new skills and personal development
- Advanced Spanish and English skills, both oral and written.
- Familiarity with MS Office, knowledge of Workday HR system is a big plus.
- Proactively addresses challenges and seeks for their resolutions.
- Does not raise any audit point due to their action or inaction.
- Meets the SLAs and KPIs set.
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reports, related to own activity.
- Further develop by taking part in other HR-related projects (e.g. HR products updates and implementation, support on new HR processes transition, etc).
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.