Pune – Business Bay
Job Title- QA Manager
Job Description Summary
The QA Manager will define and manage teams, testing strategies, plans and deliverables related to testing within specific applications and programmes of work on a global basis. The QA & Testing Manager will manage and drive the adoption of recognised best practice and policy and contribute to the ongoing improvement of methodologies and assets. The QA & Testing Manager will manage and be accountable for the functional and non-functional testing of one or more HR applications.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The QA Manager works with the test team to develop testing strategies and devise test plans to ensure that applications meet business requirements and maintain DWS’s QA & Testing quality standards.
- The QA Manager provides hands on participation and oversight of testing activities tasks and resources needed to ensure the testing process meets software requirements prior to release into a live environment.
- The QA Manager must specialise in a specific area of the testing process such as business process testing, test automation, performance testing, testing process, test environments, test data provisioning etc and in relevant tools such as Performance Centre, Quick Test Professional, Quality Centre/ALM and Jira.
- The QA Manager must:
• drive the ‘hands on’ execution of the test strategy and plan, including the test preparation, execution, analysis and reporting activities.
• provide product/business expertise to drive and support the testing approach
• develop and implement technical solutions for the testing process, like test automation, performance testing or test data provisioning
• review and implement test process improvement
- The QA Manager will work alongside various project stakeholders to ensure that specific streams of work are progressing, provide guidance by example and act as an escalation point for the QA & Testing Analysts.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Managing Test Team and able to Handle Day to Day Testing Activities/Query Resolution of Team.
- QA Manager is Responsible for Stake Holder Management, Status Reporting, Effort Estimation and Vendor Management
- Should have strong hands-on experience with manual and automation testing methodologies and Software Testing life cycle.
- Candidate should be Proficient in HR domain
- Good understanding of Workday Recruitment and Hiring, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation and Worker Profile Modules. Other HCM ERP experience considered as well.
- Should be well versed with Agile Methodology.
- Should have hands-on experience on JIRA and HP-ALM.
- Ability to understand Automation framework, design and implementation (write complex logics, and framework) using Automation tools like Selenium and/or TOSCA etc.
- Willingness to Learn new technologies and flexible to get cross trained whenever required.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.