Great news! DB Global Technology, Deutsche Bank’s Centre in Bucharest, continues its dynamic expansion, this time in the HR Area. We are now hiring HR professionals to contribute to large HR projects for the Deutsche Bank Group.
We are currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is responsible for delivering hires across the EMEA region. This is a new established role within the Talent Acquisition team located in Romania.
Join our team at the start of this exciting adventure!
The job is located in Bucharest.
- Research & Source: Use different sourcing techniques and channels to identify strong talent in our industry (banking). Offer market overview to the hiring managers in order to be able to refine and adjust the recruiting strategy.
- Evaluate: Participate in full-cycle recruiting, including screening, interview, offer, offer negotiation.
- Candidate Experience: Manage the entire candidate experience from initial contact until the on boarding of the candidate.
- Partner: Work directly with hiring managers in order to find and attract talent. Build solid relationships with the hiring managers and offer consultancy and advice.
- Prioritize: Manage multiple job requisitions at once, using your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute the plan in a fast-paced environment. Use recruitment trackers/reporting tools (workday).
- Recruiting experience (3+ years) ideally managing openings remotely for other countries; experience in banking is also a plus;
- Ability to operate and perform in a multicultural, diverse environment;
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels;
- Knowledge of Workday would be a plus;
- Ability to work with little direction or supervision;
- Fluent in English.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.