DB Global Technology, Deutsche Bank’s Technology Centre in Bucharest is growing faster than ever, and we are excited to add a Technical Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition team! In this position, you’ll be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them with the openings across our organization. You are expected to identify the top technical talent in our industry, utilize data to optimize hiring processes, build solid relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
This job posting is for multiple Recruiter openings and will report into the Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Research & Source: Use different sourcing techniques and channels to identify strong talent on the market. Offer market overview to the hiring managers in order to be able to refine and adjust the recruiting strategy.
- Evaluate: Participate in full-cycle recruiting, including screening, interview, offer, offer negotiation.
- Candidate Experience: Manage the entire candidate experience from initial contact until the on boarding of the candidate.
- Partner: Work directly with hiring managers in order to find and attract talent. Advise on market, compensation and competition.
- Prioritize: Manage multiple job requisitions at once, using your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute the plan in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical recruiting experience (3+ years) across various disciplines (software engineering, system architecture, business analysis, core services etc)
- Experience with Boolean search;
- Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norms;
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success in developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels;
- Knowledge of Workday would be a plus;
- Ability to work with little direction or supervision.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.