Pune – Margarpatta
Job Title- Associate Engineer
Location- Pune, India
HR IT, a global technology group of Deutsche Bank’s technology organization, is responsible to provide IT services for the Global HR Function for DB.
The role is a part of the HR-IT technology landscape to work in the Talent Value Stream.
Candidate will work as a CSOD consultant for the value stream and will be working in Agile Philosophy. He/She will be a member of cross-functional IT delivery team that includes business analysts, developers and testers.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- As a CSOD consultant, this role will support the CornerStone on Demand Learning Management System implemented at DB for global usage.
- Work with business stakeholders to deliver value through the delivery of high quality software within an agile development lifecycle.
- Perform the technical assessment and impact analysis of requirements to ensure that they are translated to the configurations and integrations of the CSOD application
- Work with stakeholders on requirements and participate in backlog refining sessions.
- Making CSOD configuration changes on regular basis, reviewing other team member’s changes.
- Work with the team on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design.
- Be a champion of existing and upcoming CSOD features and capabilities.
Your skills and experience
- Overall experience 3 to 5 Yrs.
- Strong experience in supporting CSOD application for global customers
- Should have good technical skills in CSOD integration to HR systems like Workday and third party content providers
- Should have good experience in building various reports
- Nice to have exposure to Workday HCM”
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.