Job Description :
Context/Scope: Global HR Operations is Diageo’s HR Shared Service and has service centres (first point) based in Budapest, Nairobi and Bangalore that support all markets. Additionally, it has a central Reward Operations team based in Budapest and London that supports the Global Annual Reward Cycle (ARC) and other Global Reward Processes.
a) Financial Provide data and logistical processes which enable the business to effectively lead salary, stock and bonus budgets which are multi-million-pound investments.
b) Market Complexity Engage Globally with HR BPs, Reward teams, Executive Reward, senior Line Managers, Diageo IS and HR Process Governance, People Data Governance
c) Leadership Responsibilities and Capabilities Work in close partnership with all partners to influence the effective management of the Global Annual Reward Cycle and other Global Reward Processes.
Drive/lead process improvement and simplification agenda for Reward processes and technologies. Responsible for handling the daily operation of the team. Deputise for the Global Reward Operations Manager.
Purpose of Role :The purpose of the role is to enable the critical reports and processes of Salary Review, Bonus and Long-Term Incentives for the Global Diageo population that use the Workday platform, also delivering offline reports and processes while driving the simplification agenda. Guides and supports the team to scope out, document and improve respective processes.
Top Accountabilities :
Process and Engagements Data Enables processes to ensure there is accurate data, effectively supporting the Annual Reward Cycle.
Delivers solutions to eradicate poor data quality issues that are barriers to the brilliant execution of reward processes.
Partners effectively with other stakeholders to ensure they can effectively deliver on their responsibilities with regard to data quality.
Controls & Compliance: Ensure relevant data and processes are managed in line with Diageo Controls and Risk Management expectations (100% compliant) as well as GDPR requirements.
Process Management Annual Reward Cycle
• Mapping of market specific corrections
• Data quality – reports: focal point between Data Governance and Reward for corrections
• Engagement with First Point teams & Trainings for First Point teams (reward DQ): focus on JML to implement control points where they can detect data errors
• Mass uploads: provides support to Reward, reviews mass upload data, engagement with TechCoE • Creates and drives new template where Reward Managers can submit corrections
• Assigns relevant WD accesses and receives training on using the same
• Design of new correction process: ARC related data corrections in WD, statement corrections (replacing INT files) Preparation for unknown ARC corrections:
• Tracker is built to capture all corrections needed after ARC closure and used and rigorously maintained to track all corrections globally. The tracker provides base for all analysis.
• New 'correction request' template is implemented and communicated Preparation for known corrections (market variations):
• All known corrections are prepared, templates to be used (if offline), step by-step process / timelines / R&R is signed off by applicable markets and GRO Leadership Page 2 ARC manual adjustments – globally:
• Ultimate responsible to run the known and unknown manual correction process (based on the previously signed off new process)
• Maintains tracker and SNOW queues • reports on correction statuses to both GRO and Reward
• Correct & Load Reward Statements • Known correction (HUN, ITA, ROI)
• Including MIP corrections Stakeholder Engagement Partners with and delivers appropriate interventions for first point, HR Business Partners, Reward Managers, Executive Reward for the successful completion of the Annual Reward Cycle.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• A good understanding and experience (8+ years) best practice with in Total Rewards processes & data management in Global/MNC environment
– Good experience /exposure in Compensation benchmarking activities
• Strong analytical/numerical and problem-solving skills.
• Methodical, logical, organised and flexible approach to work.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Advanced MS Excel Skills
• Data and Process mapping skills and experience.
• Experience of extracting and manipulating data from different data sources and reconciling that data.
• Excellent communication, influencing & stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, prioritise own workload and take ownership of problems.
• Significant work-related experience in gathering, tracking, manipulating and analysing data.
• Experience in use of following systems a bonus: Workday People Management
Worker Type :
Bangalore Karle Town SEZ
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :