Notes to applicants:
- Most roles at Dimensional will be part of our best-of-both hybrid working model. This includes working together in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and choosing to work where one works best on Mondays and Fridays. This maximizes in person collaboration and interaction while simultaneously providing flexibility. This broad universal approach applies to most roles globally with a few exceptions that require more or less time in the office. Please discuss with your Recruiter to confirm the details for this specific role.
- Resumes and portfolios (when applicable) are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot include an attachment at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
Dimensional’s Human Resources department drives organizational success by recruiting and cultivating a high-performing, highly engaged workforce. HR serves as a strategic commercial partner across all departments to drive business results. HR supports Dimensional’s mission and values by attracting a broad array of diverse talent with a commitment to excellence and by establishing an environment where people can learn and grow,
The Global Recruiting team focuses on building pipelines of talent and casting a wide net to attract a diverse array of candidates from students and entry level through executive level talent. The team has a keen focus on efficient and effective processes that provide a consistent and positive experience for the hiring manager and candidate alike.
Reporting to a Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting and sourcing an array of diverse candidates in support of various positions and departments across the firm.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success using innovative sourcing techniques to identify and attract active and passive candidates for all levels and disciplines of talent. This role will engage in consultative conversations with key internal stakeholders and HR colleagues to maximise potential and efficiency across the full hiring process.
- Utilize innovative sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines of active and passive candidates for open roles and opportunistic hiring.
- Own and manage high touch recruiting processes focused on delivering exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Develop trusted relationships with internal clients, hiring managers and candidates alike.
- Act as advisor throughout the Dimensional recruitment process (Engagement; Candidate Generation; Assessment; Offer) with an eye towards building scalable and efficient hiring processes.
- Manage candidates throughout the full interview process, ensuring a best in class client and candidate experience.
- Serve as brand ambassador for firm in the marketplace; utilize LinkedIn and CRM to engage a diverse community of talent and position Dimensional as an employer of choice.
- Participate in key stakeholder meetings including engagement meetings and interview debriefs to refine candidate outreach approach.
- Document outreach, interview notes and candidate feedback in ATS and recruiting CRM.
- Partner with the early careers team in sourcing and assessing candidates.
Desirable Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Recruitment experience across a wide range of verticals; Financial Services experience is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering impeccable client experience to hiring managers and candidates.
- Experience in building strong candidate pipelines through innovative sourcing strategies including LinkedIn, Applicant Tracking Systems and CRMs.
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact with all levels of employees, candidates and prospects in building relationships.
- Ability to manage concurrent priorities.
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract a broad and diverse slate of candidates.
- Knowledge of HR policies, laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of Workday Recruiting and Beamery is a plus.
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.