We are looking for an agile, strategic and experienced Senior HR Business Partner (Senior Manager) to help our leaders and executives tackle the most pressing talent needs within their organizations. You’ll own talent planning and execution for your lines of business and/or functions and ensure alignment with our company-wide HR strategy. Additionally, you’ll advise on complex Partner relations and collaborate with HR Operations to ensure our Partners are supported and leaders receive the people data they need. As a member of our HR Leadership Team, you’ll have an opportunity to help shape our company-wide initiatives that are designed to enhance our culture, talent and leadership.
What You’ll Need – Competencies & Skills:
- Leverages Business Insights – Understands and assesses business strategy and operations and proactively connects it to people priorities with leaders at all levels. Builds future talent plans that are in line with changing business needs and demonstrates financial acumen. Creates compelling business cases for key initiatives.
- Demonstrates Organizational Savvy & Influence — Relates well with Partners (employees) and leaders at all levels, navigates organizational dynamics and demonstrates courage and presence. Builds deep understanding of our organization and changing priorities (e.g. new operating models, organizational structures and hybrid work).
- Leads Change – Leads with vision and agility through company growth and innovation and disruption. Brings clarity to complicated situations and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Applies Strategic Agility – Sees ahead to anticipate possibilities, manages complexity and pivots as circumstances change.
- Exudes Data Literacy – Uses and interprets data to inform decisions. Goes beyond identifying and analyzing data to share insights and drive decisions. Equips leaders with talent data to aid in real-time decision making. Comfortable using reporting tools (e.g. advanced Excel skills).
- Fosters Inclusion and Diversity – Invites, acknowledges, and values different ideas. Provides opportunities for and develops Partners of various backgrounds.
- Ensures Accountability & Results – Drives for quality outcomes and business results using OKRs with the team and stakeholders while setting clear expectations, communicating effectively at all levels and ensuring follow through.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Develop and implement talent plans and solutions with senior leaders that enhance our culture, develop our Partners and position us to attract and retain TOP talent.
- Forge relationships and serve as a trusted advisor and consultant to leaders at all levels.
- Engage in our LOB Senior Leadership Team meetings and translate business needs into HR plans and actions.
- Closely manage key business, talent and engagement metrics to adjust talent plans when needed.
- Lead and guide critical business and talent processes including real-time performance management, engagement, succession, skills assessment, workforce planning, and organizational design with Talent Team and executive leaders.
- Facilitate talent reviews and drive Partner development with leaders.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to build recruiting programs that provide pipelines of top talent.
- Work closely with Partner Rewards to ensure our benefit and compensation programs foster Partner wellbeing, motivate and incent our Partners and help us attract talent.
- Lead cross-functional HR projects, coach and mentor team members.
- Provide a positive and personalized Partner experience by collaborating with HR Operations to support Partner relations (take the lead when needed) and drive HR process improvements for an improved user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Track record of success in multiple HR disciplines with a “toolkit” of practical and creative approaches to solving talent needs
- Proven ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Highly familiar with and history of working with digital and technology teams
- Building and leading teams outside of HR
- Understands and applies employment law
Other Items of Interest
- Master’s Degree in Business or executive education sessions
- HR Certifications
- Experience with Workday or other large HR system
Job to be performed in the location listed. Generous benefit package available. Click here to learn more.
Direct Supply, Inc. and its U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers committed to diverse workforces.
© 2013 to 2020 Direct Supply, Inc. All rights reserved.