Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Working at Donaldson is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe, create sustainable green environment with Innovative clean technologies. With over 100 years of experience Donaldson provides global leading filtration technology solutions to the world. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
Being a highly successful global business with ambitious growth plans, we understand “Recruiting” is a core strategic driver to Donaldson’s success. To enable our people strategy, we need an exceptionally talented recruiter to help us find the best talent to support our growth in the region. The recruiter will have full life cycle recruiting responsibilities from understanding business needs, candidate generation and strategic sourcing, assessment through behavioral interviewing, to offer extension and onboarding new hires.
In this role, you will work alongside with APAC & global Talent Acquisition team, focusing SEA region hiring. This is not limited to candidate talent search and placement, operational process improvement, talent attraction strategy development and will drive cross-functional projects with strategic nature.
- Work closely with Business and Country HR Leaders and deliver first-class service across the region. Understand business strategy/goals and translate it into talent and hiring strategy
- Manage the full cycle recruitment / talent acquisition process for assigned positions, including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job posting, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview & assessment strategy, salary recommendation and offer process
- Gain a thorough understanding of Donaldson’s competitors to enable an excellent knowledge base to build market intelligence
- Gaining market intelligence including an understanding of the talent landscape in targeted geographic regions and advise business on talent market when needed
- Develop and cultivate candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals to meet current and future hiring demands
- Championing our brand and promoting Donaldson as an employer of choice to market top talents via the use of social media and branding activities
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvement plan
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code
- Lead additional recruitment initiatives / projects as needed
- Degree in HR, Psychology, Business administration or related field
- At least 6-8 years of recruitment experience and preferred in Manufacturing / biotechnology industry.
Technical Competence & Skills:
- World Class Time Management: Things move quickly around here, you are organized and can think on your feet
- Ownership: You are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, a go-getter with “can-do” attitude
- Self-starter: You are someone who can stay one step ahead of the game
- Problem Solver: You may not always have every tool at your fingertips. You are a self-initiator who sees opportunities instead of problems, and provides creative solutions with your most genius-like ideas
- Storyteller: You are able to articulate the Donaldson value proposition and story to the targeted audience
- Influencer: You are able to provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process
- Comfort with change and ambiguity, as the scope of this role will likely shift over time as recruiting demand varies
- Strong professional communication skills
- An eye for metrics and capability in leveraging a data-driven approach to making hiring decisions, and to synthesize staffing metrics to help drive strategic staffing decisions
- Proven project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and clients
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking System will be advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages will be advantage
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.