Cape Girardeau, MO
1820 County Road 319 – Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There’s a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are … and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives – Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance – Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth – Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being – Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement – Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning – Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that’s a record!)
Responsibilities include invoice review and entry, supplier review, statement review, and customer billing.
Knowledge & Skill
Proficiency in or knowledge of a variety of computer software applications. A working knowledge of Excel is required. Experience with Workday (cloud-based software) a plus. High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
Keen attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
Good to excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication skills.
Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent, minimum of 1-3 years job-related experience (preferably in an accounting department), technical experience (including responsibility for maintaining computer systems), or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Ability to calculate discounts, proportions, and percentages.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.