St. Louis, MO
13075 Manchester Rd – St. Louis, Missouri 63131
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There’s a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are … and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives – Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance – Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth – Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being – Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement – Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning – Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that’s a record!)
The Manager is responsible for the compensation life cycle for all hotel and corporate positions. This includes planning, developing, and implementing new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures in order to be responsible to the Company’s goals and competitive practices. This position researches and understands the current and upcoming competitive markets for team member pay. The Manager must find ways to ensure pay rates are fair and equitable to recruit and retain team members. This position ensures thorough audits, accurate reporting and reviews compensation programs for consistent administration and compliance with Company policies and government regulations.
The Manager supports the HCM function and partners with the HRIS team focusing on recruitment/onboarding/learning/benefits/performance/compensation/payroll. This includes ensuring data integrity, regulatory compliance and development of processes designed to improve system utilization and end-user friendliness. This position is also responsible for identification and implementation of process design improvements and accountable that the changes have the required business impact. This role partners with internal and external customers to analyze, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, oversee, implement, and communicate the Company’s compensation programs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation structures, policies, guidelines, and procedures and recommend plan revisions as well as new plans that are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinate implementation and provide guidance to supervisory staff.
- Provide recommendations and advice on pay decisions, policies, guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Manage the administration of all bonus and incentive programs and work with Accounting / Payroll on processing, recording, and reporting. Review actual pay versus performance and recommend program changes as needed.
- Compile, prepare and present data to the executive team as needed.
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
Demonstrate financial management and budgeting skills. Make informed decisions based on data statistics. Stay apprised of industry and functional trends, and analyze impacts of changes in technical procedures and government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal customers throughout all levels of the organization.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in business, human resources or related field. Five or more years of experience in compensation. Minimum of three years supervisory experience preferred. One year as a Workday HCM administrator highly preferred. Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation and payroll programs and requirements.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or working towards certification is preferred.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.