London – Paddington (GBR)
DS Smith is a leading provider of sustainable fibre-based packaging worldwide. Through our purpose of ‘Redefining Packaging for a Changing World’ and our Now and Next sustainability strategy, we are committed to leading the transition to the circular economy, while delivering more circular solutions for our customers and wider society – replacing problem plastics, taking carbon out of supply chains and providing innovative recycling solutions.
About the role
DS Smith are recruiting for a HCM Global Process Controller to take responsibility for creating, designing and delivering HR solutions across the HR Systems and HR Services portfolio supporting approx. 30,000 workers.
As HCM Global Process Controller you will report into the Head of HR Systems and manage a team of SMEs to provide outstanding support to the Business. You will continue to build and manage the Workday platform from a functional perspective within DS Smith and configure its usage for Recruitment, Talent, Payroll, Learning and Compensation & Benefits.
You will be a Workday expert who can demonstrate to key stakeholders technical solutions based on Business needs and also see opportunities where solutions can provide improvements in HR efficiency
You must have exceptional knowledge of Workday as well as a good understanding of HR processes, attention to detail, strong communication, influencing and negotiating capabilities, relationship building and management skills to deliver DS Smith’s HR strategy. You will have the ability to work in conjunction with our customers and key stakeholders as well as our IT and Shared Services teams who are crucial for the success of this role.
- Exceptional Workday knowledge and configuration experience
- HR Systems design methodology and experience
- HR and HRIS background
- Planning and organisational skills
- System development lifecycle
- Problem solving
- Business Analysis
- Visio, MS Project, Excel
Preferred requirements (in addition):
- Experience working on a global level
- Experience working with all levels in the company
- Proven track record of delivering global HR solutions
- Knowledge of HR and technology trends
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme, life assurance and income protection
- Salary sacrifice electric car scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Cycle to Work Scheme
- Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme