Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen – but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on – Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the world’s oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Workday Financial Systems Analyst position will support the Finance Department teams in their use of Workday Financials. This position will provide daily functional and technical support to the Finance and Accounting teams. This position will actively follow SOX controls for access and report approvals as well as providing evidence and documentation to auditors. This position resides in the Information Systems team working in conjunction with IT/IS technical resources on system configurations.
- Provide support to Finance and Accounting Workday users by answering questions, researching and resolving issues, following up on issues, providing documentation and training.
- Collaborate with business user to understand existing processes, gather new business requirements, document specifications, and propose process and solutions to the business.
- Communicate with and solicit information and approvals from senior management.
- Configure, test, deploy, and maintain business processes, dashboards, and reports using Workday delivered tools for General Ledger, Assets, Suppliers, Invoicing, Expenses, and Reporting.
- Configure system and user permissions and then maintain/troubleshoot security issues.
- Review Workday weekly service notes and major release notes to identify the impact and prepare for or react to new features and functionality. Support testing, regression testing, training, and communication of required changes in Workday releases.
- Manage SOX controls for Workday access requests, management approval, system configuration changes, auditor requests, and compliance reporting.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 1-2 years’ hands-on financial systems support required
- Workday Financial systems experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- SOX Controls monitoring and evidence gathering a plus
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants – to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.